Sunday, October 26, 2008

Why The Costa Crusade?



Where did that name come from? About everything else we could think of was taken, so Chris and I busted out the dictionary... (well I did, while Chris was falling asleep on the couch) and saw "crusade" which means "a religious journey."
And there you go.
Crusade totally fits our current mindset.
We are all on a journey... learning and choosing.
We have noticed that once you've seen and done, built and destroyed, triumphed and failed in the world's eyes, your purpose in life is questioned at the very core --

Hopefully at this point we all decide to grow up and step outside of ourselves.
We have realized that not much else matters other than what is between our ears, is dear to our hearts, and gives us deep, lasting joy... Family, Friends, and Faith.

And we are totally okay with that.

6 comments:

Melinda Costa said...

I love your blog! Soo glad that you decided to join the bloggin' world!!!!

Love you all!

~Melinda

Sarah said...

OMG!!! I'm so glad you finally have a blog. Your children at beautiful....and just so you know; When you start to get lazy, and decide no one reads your blog-you-my bestest friend from 31 years ago-are wrong!! I will check it every day. :)

Maria said...

Hey there hot stuff, I love your blog. Luckily, I am close enough to see you and your family all the time, but I still love to see the pictures too. You have such a special family. We are so lucky to be your friends!

Trina and Wes said...

Sweet! We are glad you have a blog! And I want to tell you that you are totally amazing. I am so serious. Your writing is so touching, it made me cry. Love you guys soooo much!

Fab Five said...

I'm hurt that you didn't tell us you had a blog! Shame on you!!;) I will be adding you to my list of friends and if you go private you better give us an intvitation!!! How have you guys been anyways?

Ashley Rappleye
ja_rappleye@msn.com

Julie said...

Yea! Great to see you joined the blogging world. Loved catching up on all the family. Cannot believe how much the kids have grown. Glad you are all doing so awesome. Miss you tons!