Sunday, October 26, 2008

2008 About US - Chris n Heather











Chris and I have been married for 11 years now. WO. It is so funny to think we are now in our 30's and yet in our heads we are still early 20's. I am finding that everyone older than us has the same false notion. What is age anyway?

We have 3 wonderful munchkins, who you will see plenty of shortly after...
Cierra is 10, Brennen is 7, and Matthew is 2 1/2.
Here are some pics of Chris and I from our 10 year anniversary trip to Hawaii.
What completely amazes me is that in this world of convenience, and always wanting something new and more exciting... Is that true love, staying the course, staying committed, is completely satisfying, and utterly new and exciting ALL the time! There are moments of drama and stress... But I cannot tell you how wonderful it is to have a handsome, hard-working companion in this life that actually LOVES ME?!! And is happy to see me, be with me, and hang out with me.
Crazy.
I am still totally in love with this hunk, but insanely, even more than 11 1/2 years ago.
How cool is that??!!
I highly recommend marriage to anyone who hasn't tried it yet. : )

2 comments:

wooties! said...

Wow, 11 years already!?

Geeze, you guys are old. :)

Renzello said...

You are so cute! I think what you wrote is so sweet! I love ya!