Monday, March 17, 2014

HAPPY NEW YEAR! I remembered my blog password!



OCTOBER 2009:

Halloween - 2009 BAPTISM, TRICK OR TREATING all in one Day?

Brennen had a great 8th BDAY on the 22nd, then BAPTISM, and Trick or Treating on Halloween.
slightly ironic, but still very fun!

HIYA! We are still alive, didn't get Christmas cards out (again), but will email or BLOGGITY BLOG some recent pics of us and call it good!

Hope all is well with everyone one that even checks this thing...

We still love where we live, hope to stay forever. I was telling my friend Michele, its like waking up in a picture every morning, and wanting to freeze time every night because it is so beautiful and peaceful here. I will cherish this quiet little slice of heaven forever : )
Kids started school, .... Blah blah - tons of great stuff!

  • (HERE IT IS NOV. 23rd, 2010 - realizing I never posted this...)

  • Then we moved to St. George in JULY of 2010!
Soooo behind on the Blog thing!

Will have to catch you all up soon...Our latest adventures; family pics:. :)


  • Or we could skip all the way to 2014????   Oh My.






No comments: